Our teachers/educators are qualified, experienced and caring. We value our relationships with children and their families and work together to help children develop a love of learning by engaging them in rich, meaningful learning experiences and dialogue.
Many of our staff have taught in Primary Schools, so they have a solid understanding of the important skills and dispositions children need to be successful learners as they transition into school and through life.
- Qualified, experienced teachers/educators holding a university Bachelor & Masters Degree, Graduate Diploma in Steiner Education, Diploma and Certificate in Children’s Services
- Staff who have diverse skills, interests and cultural backgrounds share their skills and passions to provide specialised learning, particularly in the outdoors, sporting codes and performing arts – drama, art and music
- Registered teachers who have experience working in both Primary Schools and Early Childhood Education
- Sector leaders in professional development, action research and exemplar centre
- Training provider for pre-service educational professionals
- All staff hold a current First Aid Certificate including CPR, anaphylaxis and asthma management.
- All staff hold a blue card for suitability to work with children or exemption